- Payments are non-refundable
- Classes can be rescheduled only if we were notified prior to your original class day and time. Notification can be made by phone or email.
- Any student that does not notify Live and Learn CPR, prior to the start of class, that they will not be in attendance is considered a no-show.
- Payment is non-refundable, if you are a no-show.
- In order to reschedule a class, please call 443-206-9467 or email [email protected] prior to the scheduled class. You may reschedule the class one time with no charge. $20 will be charged to reschedule a second time.
- We recommend students arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Any student arriving more then 15 minutes late to class will be considered a no-show and will need to be rescheduled.
- The information provided on Live and Learn CPR's website is presented "as is" and we are not responsible for any mistakes or misprints.
- Policies were updated November 1, 2018.